Sunday, May 17, 2009

:: Service 4 ::

Service 4 with Dr. Kim was great. Haha.. I love her because she is a very cheerful and her preaching bring joy to others. =) Together with her husband, they built the world's largest church with abt 780,000 members in the Kingdom of God. *Actually more than that because they gave away members under their satellite churches in South Korea. 

Was serving just now and it was great. =) Can I say that I took the same lift with Toro(Energy's boyband) and with Ps. Chee Kiang few hours ago? Haha.. Once in a life time experience. =D But hor.. Toro's hair not so nice leh.. Should cut post BMT hair style, short, nice, tidy and smart. Haha.. His testimony was good, and I hope that Taiwan will keep shinning for Jesus! =)

Next week is Mike Connell! So excited for his Service, because there is so much devil in my body like the sand on the sea shore and like the stars in the sky. =P I wish that I can be set free in his Service. =)

No comments: