Sunday, May 17, 2009

:: Accounting ::

I wonder how should I do when there is so much thing to study yet I can't do it. I think I can't carrying on accounting. Do I have the "ingredient" to take it? I fail my "ang moh" in my O level. In my future career, I need to write a report. =.= I think the people who read it will laugh their head off. 

I was sharing with my colleague and she agree that our generation have this problem. We go through primary, secondary school system. After we finished our "O" levels, we have to make a decision, because what we study will affect us in our career. Many people are stuck, and they don't know where should we go. Many courses seems fine to us, but what should we really take? There are so many things to choose, what should we really choose? Choosing the one that you like doesn't mean that you do the course in future. Like engineering? I can said that many engineering diplomas didn't choose to be an engineers in the end. I feel that its a boring course, many things to learnt, programing, etc. What's the fun about it? Well, I don't know why I choose that.

I feel that school should play a part in counseling the youths of what they really want to choose after their O levels. Although youths play a part in the decision making, at least the school do their part in creating the future talents in the next generation. Maybe, instead of conducting CCAs, they should take out some part of the time to have the students to visit work shops in poly, seeing what courses interest them, attending lessons with the kor kor and jie jie to see if its interesting anot

Since I choose accounting, I will follow all the way. =) (Forceful smile)

No comments: