Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:: Greetings! ::

Work is good. There are new guys joining the company recently and I feel glad, because I have more people to chit chat with now. Haha.. They are from NTU and NUS, doing their intern for three months. =)

I am getting more and more stress as exams are drawing near. Sometimes, I just wish that I could have the good memory and the energy to study. However, I can't. I have no more strength to study after work. Therefore, the best time to study is weekends. That's why I decided to go to JW Services for a month. I feel that it will save more time and I would have the energy to concentrate on my studies more. =)

God.. Would You give me more strength please? 

(I was feel left out when I see the photos that you guys take. Although I may not be there, but you never include me inside the celebration. However, that's not the thing I am sad about, the thing I feel disappointed is that you never asked me to send you the wishes, and that's the least you could, but you did not.)

No comments: