Monday, April 27, 2009

:: Visit from Germany ::

Lunch was provided by the company today as my CEO's boss from Germany came to our office today. It was quite high class, not like the normal buffet that was served in the occasional function. I mean, I love normal buffet food too, but today's one I would rate 4 stars out of 5. =)

I helped myself with the desert - Cheng Teng quite a lot of times. Haha.. It was very nice and sweet. =) Hmm.. However, I can't really find anyone to talk to. Haha.. So I was like walking here and there. Haha.. I did talk to a few people, but was not engaging into it. There are only 3 guys in my department. One is the CEO, another is his chauffeur, and the other one is me. Haha.. So, it could be bored sometimes. Haha.. But I am still going on fine in this company. =) Sometimes I wish that there will be more young guys to talk to in the organization. Haha.. The rest of the departments guys are mostly not young adults like me.. So, we didn't have much to talk to. Haha..

Talking to girls can be quite challenging. Erhem... Is like how? Can I say, "Angela, your bag is so nice, where did it you from?" or  "Karen, your top is nice, how much you buy arh?" Haha.. That will be strange right? Talking about company during break? Hmm.. Okay loh.. But I guess some people might want to focus on more relax stuff than work instead. Haha.. Relationship issues? Quite a touchy topic. So what else can talk about? I really don't know leh. Hahaha.. 

Sometimes, it could be an advantage to be a "flowery prince", so that talking to girls is not a problem. =) Haha.. May the rest of my one year in this company be a smooth sailing and more young guys to join this company. 

No comments: