Thursday, April 23, 2009

:: Being an "eunuch" in the marketplace ::

I got to admit that the entry title is over exaggerated. Haha.. Why do I say myself as an eunuch? Well, because I am serving my boss in my department, just like how the ancient eunuch serve their queen in the China history. Haha.. Well, but I am happily serving her because I like her as my boss. Buying food for her, helping her in some admin stuff, etc. BUT, I am still a 100% man with no defects in my body structure, just except that my height is shorter than average guys by a few cm. LOL.. I may look like 100% man, but deep inside me I got to say that there's a large percentage of childishness inside. 

I am not under her direct supervision, she is my boss's boss. Maybe, it will be too quick for me to conclude that the queen is a nice person, because I just joined this company not for long and there may be some things that I have not discovered. So.. While I find her still nice, I will continue to serve her as I can. Moreover, she's the one who gave me the job, and I should "serve" her while I can. Even if I were to discover the ugly side of her one day, I will still(try) to work with her. Where can I find such a good paying job in the midst of economic crisis? For now, I can say that I am not working for the sake of money, although I need it, because I like to do the boring mundane office job. Haha..

One thing I like most about my workplace is that I can see the ongoing construction of IR, along with Singapore Flyer and the sea. I do not have the privilege to sit beside that view, but I will go inside the meeting room and enjoy the scenery when its empty. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I just wanna to thank passerby and Pascale for encouraging me. Both of you have encourage me to go on, and not to stop. Really appreciated! Thanks.. =) Gonna study soon.. :-)

No comments: