Sunday, April 19, 2009

:: God is good ::

God has been indeed very good to me. I have been searching for job for a very long time. All this while, I have been taking short part time jobs and the income isn't very much for me. Sometimes, I have to borrow money from my family members because I do not have enough finances. 

I am working as a QC somewhere at Jurong East area. The pay isn't very attractive but yet I still want to go to work. I am quite tight at the time because the basic needs of my life are not meet. And yepx, so I decided to work. However, I told my supervisor that I wanted to leave earlier, because I want to focus on my studies more. (I was so stress that I don't know how to start and where to start my studies) I planned to work till Thursday(the day before Good Friday) because that amount I would have enough to fulfill at least 70 - 80% of my building fund. However, she didn't give me a second chance, and she say I might as well just leave. I dismiss the thoughts, but I received the call from the boss - I am fired!

When God close a door, He will opened up another day. The very same say itself, I received a phone call from my ex-supervisor, and she offered me a job! I was so happy that I couldn't believe it in my ears. I shared with Samuel, because the day before, he pray for me. He is one of the guys beside Kelvin and Derek that really care for me. Haha.. And... I was rejoicing! 

When God bless people, He doesn't just bless you with a small amount, but a BIG amount! I calculated and I found out that my income has increase by at least 70%! What's more, the pay that I received is much higher than diploma holders and I do not have any experience at all! In this economic crisis, I am still able to find one! My company is also expanding! Haha.. They offered me a one year contract and what's more it comes with a 14 days of leave and 14 days of MCs! God is indeed good.. =)

My supervisor is also willing to let me go and study for my exams. Haha.. So nice right? What's more the things that I do is also somehow related to what I study in school.. =) I was indeed happy and proud to say that God is a really wonderful God. The God I know, is faithful and true!

During this period of my financial crisis, I would like to thank a few people who have help me through. 
Sharon - Thanks for offering me a job in church office and praying for me. Really appreciated! =)
Louisa - Thanks for blessing me a Ez-link card! Really appreciated! =)
Derek - Thanks for blessing me food at times. =)
Samuel - Thanks for praying for my finances. You are such a nice person. =)
Kelvin - Thanks for always showing concern and praying for my work and studies. I love you! =)
Si Hui - Thanks for sharing and caring for me. =)
Pascale - Thanks for your encouragement. =)
CHCCB - Thanks everyone, especially Si Hui, Jacelyn and Meng Wei. =)
Others who have pray for me in one way or another. Thank you so much. =)
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
After what you told me after Service today.. I do agree with what you say. However, I don't know how should I explain to you. I can still do when I have the time. I am not(maybe) giving up the ministry that I am called to do. However.. When things are no longer the same as the past, things will turn out to be very different. I would love to use my talents that God has given me to make others happy(hopefully for the past one year when I first started for the cycle). It would mean a sacrifice to me - my work, my studies and even my family. However, there are other areas that I can help up too. Maybe, the weakness is that the perfectness of a certain task that I will put totally into it that cause me to take up a lot of time? Just doing a simple SS, it would take me an hour to do it, believe it or not? Maybe, I am stupid? Maybe, I am not as fast as others? Maybe, because I just want to be different every week? Maybe, the 'ministry buster' is I want to be totally perfect in what I want to do? You may not understand of what I am going through. Do you know that I have a breakdown few months back? Because I have no work and money. My studies is in a mess and I don't know how and where to start. I am stress. I feel like giving up. I am not saying that I should push God aside just because I am busy. But how about those Zone Supervisors like Joanne who has step down and go into the marketplace? Surely she would still have the time for the zone? Well.. I don't know. Maybe I am just like her? I am very tired when I reached home after school. Sometimes, I would dozed off in class. Sometimes, it come to a point that it doesn't matter if I pass the exams anymore, because, I have given up. 

Friends, if you were me, what will you do? I do agree that we should not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap, but if you were in my position, what will you do? I can still help out for the next event, because I guess.. I would be free by that period.. But, can I take a break for now? I don't know. 

No comments: