Sunday, April 5, 2009

:: I fired my boss ::

I fired my boss! Haha.. Hmm.. Or rather, they fired me. Haha.. Initially, I wanted to work till 30th April, but I decided to brought forward my contract till next week(the day before Good Friday). As my company is shifting to another building, they are close from Wed - Fri. Therefore, it means that I am working for four more days only. So, they decided to have a golden handshake with me. Hmm.. Abit sad lor.. Cuz I though with this job, I would be able to fulfill about 80% of my BF. Now, I can only fulfilled about 65% of my BF. Haiz.. 

However, I received a call from my previous company and they want to hire me. The pay is much more better than the current one. =) The good thing is a contract basis and the monthly pay is higher than the diploma graduates. Haha.. Praise God for that. But... The thing is I want to concentrate on my papers in June. Soo.. I intended to work after that. But... I am having my reservist on June 22, right after my exams. Sooo.. Which means I can only be working properly in mid-July. So should I sacrifice my studies to fulfill my BF? I don't think that is very wise. Yes.. Although I should fulfill my vow to God, but if I fail my exams, it will be very much wasted. I don't think God will want me to flung my studies just because I want to fulfill my BF. Obedience is better than sacrifice. However, building God's kingdom is also very important. Sigh.. =(

If only I am Bill Gate's son.. Haha.. Sooo... Is it also a wise decision that I break my promise to leave early? Anyway, I am also late for school because it is so hard to get a bus. So I don't think I am making a wrong decision. God O God.. What should I do?

No comments: