Friday, May 1, 2009

:: Money Not Enough, Salvation For It? ::

Money is not enough. For me, although I have started working, but I have not receive the pay yet, therefore I am quite tight in my finances. I just think of a crazy solution. An altar call for money. Haha.. =D

I will lay down the cash(many many $2, $5, $10 notes) on my bed. I will then preach to them, saying how valuable they are to the mankind, helping them to meet their needs and fulfilling their destiny in life, praising them for their good works they have done. However, due to the bad economic crisis, it is very important not to spend on unneccessary items. I will then tell them to be careful of their masters in their life.

After which, I will give an altar call to them, and then I will see if any notes want to be saved. I will take them along with me, lead them into a prayer, and put them in a bank. LOL.. =P My money shall be saved! =)

No comments: