Sunday, March 8, 2009

:: Sunday ::

What did I do on Sunday? I decided to take on Si Hui's suggestion, so I SMS my leader and I served today at Service 4. =) However, I didn't attend the meeting though, because I want to be a good boy at home. Haha.. 

Service 4 was much more better than Service 2. Haha.. Because the preaching gets better and more improvised by the last Service. Some more points were added that weren't explained yesterday. All I can say about Pastor Tan is that he is really awesome! Haha.. 

I am starting to love the song "Careless Whisper" and I just keep playing that song. Ever since I watched the drama of "The Different Needs of Man & Woman" of Pastor Kong preaching, I have been liking the background music of the drama, particular this song. Hmm.. I think it creates a romantic atmosphere for couples. Haha..

Hmm.. I don't know why I have this feeling I just wanna comment Pascale here for no reason. Haha.. Pascale, you are a person who never fails to be a cheerful girl and will always bring smile, laughter to people around you. Although you may feel that we teased you, because the way the you respond are pretty cute. Haha.. It doesn't mean that we love to bully you, but it's because you will bring an unexplainable joy to others, that's why we love to play with you. Not for any bullying reason, but rest assured that our intentions are not of making fun, but of love, not because we feel the thrill of bullying you, but because you are a good playmate to have. Your character is the type of girl that most guys would want to have as their future spouse. But wait, don't get the wrong idea here, I love you as a brotherly love, not of any other intention that you are suspicious of. "Watch out Pascale, your head is hitting the ceiling!!" Hahaha..

From this post onwards, I wanna try to encourage each of my CG members. Haha.. But for now, I just also wanna thank Louisa for the surprise gift yesterday. Thank you so much! You are a gift send from heaven to me. Thank you for picking me up from the darkest pit. =)

Next week is gonna be a super hectic week for me. Lessons from Tuesday to Thursday, and on Saturday and Sunday. :'( 

No comments: