Wednesday, February 25, 2009

:: Wake Up ::

It's a high time to wake up for me. Having a week break.. Wanna chiong my 3 modules which I didn't really pay attention or catch what the lecturer is teaching. Hopefully I can study till the same pace as what my lecturer stop. No time to waste. 

The last batch of ACCA results just came out, and the results was rather disappointing. For the module F5, the global passing rate is only 50% and for the module F8 is about 30% passes. =.= Am I starting to regret to choose this school? Haha.. Well, since I started the race, I might as well as finished it strong. =) I can decide if I want to do well in life anot, is entirely up to me. 

I am really amazed of how Pastor Kong can really spent his time replying messages to people in facebook, twitter, emails, etc. He's really a busy man and yet he can still have the time to do this simple things. I feel very bless to be in CHC, pastor by him. Sharon always say that we have been coming to one of the best church in Singapore, and I totally agree to her of what she has says. =) Although CHC might not be a perfect church, but this is where it bring changes to my life. Meeting a group of wonderful CGM and friends. Above all, this is the church of the living God, a church where by its makes you feel home and love. =)

My agent just call me today and asked me if I am interested in an admin job which last till August, and it pays $6.50/hour. Well, I agreed, I couldn't asked for more. Haha.. Maybe one of their staff signed up for SOT which last till August and that's why they are hiring? Haha.. Hopefully I am shortlisted for the job. =) 

Talking above the differences of the top 5 needs of man & woman in church, I am really excited and looking forward to the last 2 points this weekend. =) However, this also come to let me know that its not just about knowing the needs of man and woman, but how about God? I remembered Pastor Tan shared in one of the services before, that the only need of God is that He will want to fellowship with His children. 

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- John 3:16

God love us and He desire to fellowship with us. Have I meet His needs? Sadly to say.. No.. In fact, this few days I have been pretty spoilt.. My mind is full of nonsense, and I am often tempted. I almost give up sometimes, thinking that its impossible for me to breakthrough the area I am struggling in. It's like.. "No medicine can cure me that kind already". I know where is the medicine, but I am just too comfortable of where I am. The prescription of the medicine is the bible, it's just like what the doctor will write on the paper. God has written His prescription in the bible. So what's the medicine does? It will renew our mind day by day, slowly by surely. More good inputs than the bad inputs in my mind, a refreshing bath to our soul, opening up our spiritual eyes to the things unseen.

Well.. There I go again.. Always talk alot, but no action and back to the same shape again. Time to wake up, NAT!!  

No comments: