Friday, February 20, 2009

:: Randomness ::

I am desperately looking for a job! I am in need of money. Thank God for the GST package that's coming in on the 01.03.09. However, I can't survive much on that. Sometimes it's just so hard to ask money from my family members. 

It's like "Come on, 24 years old already, got hands and legs, can go and work and earn money". Should I really go and work in the F&B industry despite the fact that I may have to sacrifice my church and weekends? Sometimes, going to Expo for Service is a struggle for me, because there's insufficient value in my ez-link card, and I have no choice but to borrow from my sister. Sometimes, my sister might not even have the amount at all, and I just barely make it, praying that my dad will just bless me with $50. 

Should I or should I not? My parents are rather unhappy with me already. Haiz.. Stupid me.. Should have study harder in Sec School.. Den go to Business Sch in SP, den no need take engineering liao.. God, show me a way, will you? 

I always say I have the urge to really work in F&B industry because the demand is always there, but somehow.. I stopped. I remembered how difficult it was when I work in Seoul Garden during my poly days. My supervisor will always find faults with me and will always asked me not to go church(CHC), and he will always bully me, and it was a horrible working experience that I decided to quit. There was once that he scolded me till I cried during work, all because I topped up the vegetables slowly. When he asked me to do task A, after awhile, he asked me to do task B. When I do task B, he scolded me and said why I never do task A. Even my colleagues can tell that he is making fun of me and bullying me. How I wished that I could have the courage to just give him a tight slap and walk out of the workplace. Anyway, I don't really care about him le, that's 4 years ago...

Maybe what I said might surprise some of you? Haha.. Different people will react differently. Some think no action, like me. Haha..  However, come to think of it, is that really a heavenly working place on Earth? Maybe, maybe not. So should I be so picky during this bad economic times? Should I just bear all the scoldings from any supervisors if I were to come across any stupid managers? Of course, not all employers are bad, some employees are bad themself too.. Life's like that I suppose. 

I really really hope that the 3 resumes that I send out just now will have positive feedbacks. God.. Show me how to live. . . . . . .


No comments: