Sunday, February 15, 2009

:: Ministry ::

Never ever under estimate the every single small details! It's the big mistake I made today at Jurong West and it can be avoided! *Someone spanked me please!!!

Before Service 4 start, I was checking songs with Brother Poh. He checked and it was in correct order. Den he told me that the sequence was the same for yesterday(Service 1). I told him that I didn't have it and thus he wrote for me the sequence. However, it did changed abit but I didn't update my team mates eight storeys above. 

Anyway, it ended up the congregation to sing wrongly. (A big sorry to those who attended Service 4!) They sang the chorus(because the LED is showing the chorus - input from 4th storey) because I didn't tell them that Poh will be singing the second verse! Haiz. . . . .  What's wrong with me recently? Always didn't get the things right. 

Hopefully... This is the great lesson learnt. Every SINGLE little details do play an important role to run a service smoothly. This is what I have done, a mistake that can be avoided, but I choose to ignore it and thinking that it isn't important. 

Overall.. Service is still good. Thank God for that. =)

Chorus Board will be having a huge huge change in the history of CHC. Haha.. I make it sounds very kua zhang right? Haha.. We could be changing our ministry name by this year. Why are we call Chorus Board? This is because we are using a Board during Hollywood days. However, with the graphics and new stuff introduce into this ministry, we will be changing our name, to move on with technology. This is also to let the church know more about our ministry. You can just ask anyone in the church, they might not know what is Chorus Board doing. Haha.. 

Some changes also include changing of teams. JW will only have 2 teams in future, meaning to say we might be serving both Sat and Sunday on alternate weeks. Also meaning to say that I can't attend Service with W421 for alternate weeks. But, nothing is ever confirm yet. I might go over to Expo? I am not sure.. 

One of the leaders will also be going to Taiwan at the end of this year. I think she is migrating over there. Pascale, you wanna join her? Haha.. She is an actor, and has acted in a few of shows and play, but not a full time actor. She's a pretty and gorgeous lady. I think she's going over there to pursue her dreams in the entertainment industries. Hopefully she can succeed and make a name for herself there. =) Jia You!! (Or she may be just wanting to have a change in environment? I am not sure)

So... I attended a Water Baptism class today. It was good. =) Still looking through potential names for me. Meaning of my name to be "Creative, love by God & Happy man". =)

No comments: