Friday, February 13, 2009

:: Updates (2) ::

Recently.. I have found myself especially liking someone that I knew for about a month. Haha.. But well, its a no no. . . Because of a prayer that I made to God two days ago. 

This stage that I am going through is call One Sided love. Haha.. Is love important to me? Yes, of course. I long to find one partner to share my everything, but I am not ready. I am too childish, I do not have a stable financial income either. So why bother to find? Haha. . . Sometimes, thoughts of marriage just came into my mind. If I get married in future, I will find it weird to share bed with my partner, because I am too comfortable sleeping alone. Maybe I will kick the person out of the bed when I am sleeping? I also can't imagine myself being naked to a person who is of the opposite sex. It's like "xiu xiu". Haha.. =P Wei Ming, that's too early to think of such things!!!

I was wondering. . .  If I never stepped into church four years ago, what would my life be like? I can imagine that my life will be pretty messed up. Maybe I will enjoy myself even more, but I think that this happiness doesn't last forever. The world cannot give the love which God will give. Although some people were to find something they really love, but will the love last?

Why come to church, some people might asked? I have a poly christian classmate who doesn't go to church and told me that as long as he have God in his heart, make prayer every night, it will be good enough for him already. To see pretty girls, some of my friends will asked. What's your motive for coming to church? My motive? Sometimes. . . It could be just a routine to me, every Fri go CG, every Sat go Service. It can get so routine that I would forget the purpose of coming to church is to experience God, to grow in the Lord, to anticipate what God will be doing in our church. 

Why do people need to go church? I believe that people should go to church because this is the place where people gather together to experience God, the love of the believers, positive influence, to increase in their knowledge of the Word of God - as different believers all have different gifts, the gift of the Pastors and CGL will benefit the believers, to also help out and to serve God with our gift and talents in the church - so that we will not be clueless what we can do when we go to heaven.

Sometimes. . .  I might be too tempted to slight to the world to enjoy. But, I pray that I will know of the decision that I pray to God. Not easy, but I am gonna try. 

P.S: I got a date this Valentine's Day! Hehe.. (To attend a school talk at a hotel(Erhem.. ) with my friend) =P I hope that my friend will ask me out of a meal or a movie! *Shy. . . Hehe...* 

No comments: