Sunday, February 8, 2009

:: Updates ::

So long never blog le. Too lazy to do so. Haha.. Anyway, recently I have been addicted to "Pet Society" in Facebook! It's just so so fun! Haha.. I love this game because you can get to decorated your Pet's house as if you are designing your own homes, and you can also get to earn the coins at the same time. Haha.. Well, I don't really care if people were to say I am a kid or what, so old already still play that kind of game. Haha.. =)

I have the thoughts of going for Water Baptism this coming Feb.. That's about 20 more days!! Oh man.. I can't believe its happening so fast! When Pastor Kong read to us the church events in early Jan.. I though it will still be so far away, but the TIME is now! Haha.. I don't have any white shirts and pants! =( And. . . . Well, I will want to pray more about it first ba. What name should I have? Or should I ask Sharon to help me? I have no preference of any English names. Maybe Wayne, cuz it sounds very Wei Ming. Haha.. =P

Pastor Kong is so so funny today with Pastor Tan!! Haha.. I also saw 3 female TV actresses! They are just so pretty! Hahaa.. How I wish that I can shake hands with them. =) I also saw a couple who are judges from a Channel 8 variety show, "3 Dishes 1 Soup". Haha.. So cool!! I was telling Glenn that I won't get tired to see the celebrities talking to Pastors! 

Hospitality ministry needs people, and I am thinking if I want to go over. I love my current ministry very much, and I am stuck in a decision to go or not to go. Quite a hard decision for me to make, but I guess soon I will come out with an answer. Maybe, when Chorus Board @ JW have more people I will go over to HM. However, Meng Wei says that there will be a huge change in Chorus Board in Feb, and I wonder what's that? Will I go back to Expo to serve? It remains a mystery.

Valentine's Day is coming up! I want to find a part-time partner for a show only! Hahaha.. Any interested party? =P You can call me at 9_ _ 4_ _ _ 0! Haha.. =P 

No comments: