Thursday, February 26, 2009

:: Studying ::

I have been searching for a best environment for me to study for this few days.

#1) My bedroom
Advantages
- Can go toilet without bothering about my notes, valuables on the table.
- Can get stuff within my reach.
- Can play music in my playlist in imeem.

Disadvantages
- My bed wants to fellowship with me and vice versa.

#2) Mac'Donalds
Advantages
- Got air-con.
- Can eat/drink as I love to eat/drink. =P

Disadvantages
- Get distracted by beautiful people easily. (Just like Pastor Kong says man driving and looking at pretty girls at the same time)
- Cannot leave my things behind when I am studying alone if I need to go toilet.
- Get tired easily.
- Tempted to spent on food/drinks when you see people buy while you study.

#3) Library
Advantages
- Quiet environment
- Got air-con

Disadvantages
- May get too comfortable till I fall asleep.
- Cannot leave my things unattended.

So where is the best place to study???? No perfect place actually.. Haha. All up to me.. =)

Going to church office to work tml for a day. =) Pretty excited about it.. Friday and next Monday I will be working at Munich Re. Haha.. Thank God for the provision. I believe there's more to come. 

No comments: