Friday, January 9, 2009

:: School Life ::

I have not been studying since March 2006, except for Bible Studies. So how's school life to me? First day was good. Second day was okay. Third day was below average. :'( I don't understand what cher talking. (Can't use singlish? Okay.. Let me rephrase) I don't understand what the lecturer is teaching. :'( I think I will need a interpretation headset. Wonder if my school provides it?

The lecturers also asked us to read newspaper, to read about the happenings around the world. Hmm.. Too bad, I only have the habit of reading chinese newspaper, and the teacher today asked us not to read them. This wife of mine very picky. Ms Accounting, I never knew that you are such a complicated person! Are you a "les"?? If you are, den I am a "more"! Hahaha.. No lah, just kidding with you. Ms Accounting, since I choose you, I will follow you, because I believe in my vision. Haha.. Ms Accounting, I think your name very long leh.. I think I give you a new name. Hmm.. Take after my surname ba, Mrs Tan. ^^

Mrs Tan, I wonder if I have enough time for you in the future. I have to work, perhaps you will not feel the love from me. How can I show my love to you? By hugging you to bed every night? By having quality time with you? What's your love language so that I can show my love to  you better? =) Mrs Tan, would you please lend me your ears by coming closer to me? Mr Tan just whispered into Mrs Tan ears: "Nothing in this world can take me away from you, our love goes on and on" (HUgx) ^^

No comments: