Monday, January 5, 2009

:: Eve Before My Marriage ::

Surprise? Yeah.. I am getting married tml! WOoHOo!! Been waiting for this day for so long. I have not tell anyone about who am I getting married to, only some know. Shhh!! Dun tell them, wait they will give me a face if I never invite them to my wedding. No choice, times are bad. I can't afford to hold many tables in the hotel and I can't possibly hold it in a coffee shop.

I first knew the person in August. When this person caught my attention, it just drew all my spirit away from me. I was totally captivated by this gorgeous person. Man. . . I am the luckiest guy on Earth. Though I may be poor, but Pastor Kong says "You may be poor today, but if you follow God, you will not be poor all your life" Haha. . . Yeah, and I believe that it will come to pass. =)

During the first night of Asia Conference, I slipped away after my afternoon elective to meet this person without my members knowing. I went to Somerset and meet my love. I knee down my knees in front of CentrePoint. I ignore the stares from the passer-bys, as if I owned the whole street without any fear. I gave the person my heart and I propose to her, and the reply was "Yes!"

A week later, we went down to ROM to register our marriage. I was late to meet and I even cabbed down! Cost me $20. =( However, to meet my love, I won't mind even sacrificing my life. Haha. . .

Tml is my big night, 06/01/09. Go and buy 4D! 0601! Haha.. No lah. Dun ok? =) Anyway, it will be a night that will marked down inside my heart for the next 50 years on Earth with my lovely wife. She promised me that she will give me half dozen of children. Just like my family, 3 boys and 3 girls. Hopefully, I have twins. =) 

Now, I shall introduce formally my wife for all of you, and her name is .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .ACCOUNTING!

Hahaha. . . Dun throw things at me! Ouch... Ouch!! Stopped pls! Opss!! Ouch!! :'( Okok.. Dun crap le.. =P 

Haha.. Why do I say marriage? It's because I will be spending my life with accounting for the next phase of my life. I have no knowledge about accounting at all, and once I start to let it flow inside my life tml night, it will become part of my life. No matter I hate it or love it in the end, it will still be inside my memory. =) So, I will want to love accounting with all of my heart, I don't know if I can, but I promise that I will try. 

Why do I say some of the events above? Let me explain. =)
- August is the period where I get to know ACCA.
- First night of Asia Conference is where I attend the talk, and I like it. 
- A week later is when I went down to register, and YES, I took a cab to Orchard!

Hopefully I can do well in school. Last chance for me, because I fail to do so in my primary all the way till poly. Last chance to study, last chance in school, last chance in my life. ^^ Jia You Wei Ming!! 

Sometimes, I am really glad that there's an angel in my CG, and yes, that's non-other than Louisa. I am really glad to receive encouragement from her, and I believe that the other members will feel the same way too. Really thank God for such a wonderful person in my life. =) Jia You Louisa! I believe that God has see what you have sown and I believe that you will reap with joy! ^^

No comments: