Saturday, January 3, 2009

:: The Journey To 2009 ::

31/12/2008, Wednesday
After my work end, I took a walk ard Raffles Place for a sight-seeing, before I say goodbye to my workplace. It was really a beautiful sight. =) However, I was quite tired physically and I dun know where can I sleep, and I was wondering if I could just hide inside the toilet cubicle for a short nap. LOL.. I didn't of course. Haha.. After which, I meet up with Samuel, Terence, Derek at Junction 8 for a walk and to buy some snacks. Pascale joined us after that and we have some dessert. It was really delicious! Haha.. Thanks Terence and Derek. =)

After which, we walk to Tong's house. She stays in a really beautiful house and I had fun with the Ex-Zone members playing ard. We played Werewolf and it was really fun! Haha.. Had a great time talking to Aaron and Kelvin, and both of them are just so funny.

Wei Ming: So when will you be going to Taiwan?
Kelvin: Should be ard 10th April.
Wei Ming: Wah.. I think tat's very near Easter.
Kelvin: Ya.. I think so too.. How ah? I am gonna to miss the drama.
Aaron: Haha.. Den you just remember Easter and your days in Taiwan will be shorten.
Kelvin: Haha.. Yeah. I just imagine myself as Jesus carrying the Cross(Kelvin's fieldpack) and walk the 72km. Looks very alike hor? Haha.. 
(Aaron pretend to hold a whip and he began to whip Kelvin and he started singing the Easter song where Jesus get whip. "They shouted crucify. . . ." Kelvin was pretending to ouch here and there)

What a funny combo of brothers. LOL..

Soon.. We all gather for a countdown and we hold the sparkles! Thanks to Kelvin and Catherine for the contribution. Haha.. A joy to spent time with them in the very first moment of 2009!

01/01/09, Thursday
I spent most of the time fellowshiping with my bed. My best buddy of 2009! Cuz I'm really sleepy as I have lack of sleep. Called Kelvin and SMS Joseph before they flew off. Haha.. Look forward for both of you to come back. 

02/01/09, Friday
Last day of work in Munich Re. Really miss working with them. They took care of me very much. Some treated me like a son, and some joked that I can be their son-in-law. Haha.. I think I am not really to be any relationship with in-laws, cuz I never take law as a degree. Haha.. Miss you guys!

Chorus Board dinner at CHIJMES. It was fun. Haha.. I didn't talk much as it was quite a big gathering from both JW and Expo, and there were alot of unfamiliar faces. Really hope to know all more. =) 

03/01/09, Saturday
Serve at JW Service 1. This Service rocks man. Haha.. I couldn't go for Expo Service cuz I wanna cook for my mum as it's her birthday today. Happy Birthday Ma Ma! All dish that I cook are okok, except for the chicken wings, it's not cook properly. Haha.. I also realised that I use the wrong flour to fry. Haha.. No wonder it's not crispy enough. =P

Starting school soon! Really hope that I can do well in this school. =)

No comments: