Wednesday, December 31, 2008

:: Goodbye 2008 ::

Goodbye 2008! When will I ever see you again? I shall miss you! :'(

This year, I am quite happy of what I have become in 2008. I have achieved certain things which I have never dream of in the beginning of this year. Have I fulfill the goals that I have set this year? I would say only 20% are fulfilled. Haha. . . However, what's the point of crying and regreting not able to achieve it? It's time to move on . . .

However, 2008 has left somethings that I wanna thank God for. . . ^^

#1) God: You see me through all the obstacles that I went through. You lift me up when I fall down. You showed me that You are the only source where I can turn to. You are my hero. You gave me the talents in giving me ideas to do birthday cards in 2008. I have never imagine that I can do the cards that some might have touch the member's hearts. Although I very much wanted to give up and not doing anymore cards in 2009 because of some issues, You spoke to me through the testimony of Sun and LiLian during Christmas. I will used what You have given to me and to bless the members. Although there are obstacles that came along the way, I will surely find ways to do it. =)

#2) W421: Thank you guys so much for being a wonderful group of friends! I would like to thank specially Sharon, Wei Jian, Pascale, Louisa, Si Hui, Kelvin and Derek. Thank you so much for helping me in my walk with God. The rest of the W421, I love you all too. It's really a joy to fellowship with you guys! This CG is really different and it's full of talents in each individual members! May our friendship grew up into another level in 2009!

"May we grow old together in church." - Louisa Althea

#3) Chorus Board: Thank you Kelvyn and May, my Expo team leader. Thank you for giving me a chance to go over to Jurong West to serve. It has given me much opportunity to do more in this ministry. =) Si Hui, thank you so much for being such a wonderful sister in Chorus Board. I really love talking with you as you will always pump faith into our spirit. Jacelyn, Meng Wei, Laura, Rosa, Su Ping, thank you so much for guiding me when I came over to Jurong West, to learn from the beginning before the Side Board is set up. You guys are truely a blessings in my life. =)

#4) Andrew, Shing: My fellow church mates cum faith inspiring bloggers! It's really amazing and a blessing to read your blogs. Have I ever mentioned that what you guys have blog actually touches my heart sometimes? And it is like a word for me when I need it. I pray that God will continue to use both of you in 2009 to have a greater anointing over your blogs and that it will touches the hearts of your hungry readers! May our friendships will also go up to another level as we discover each other more.

#5) MJ Zone: This is one of the best zones that I have ever been to! Although I am in JS Zone now, but I still love this ex-zone of mine very much. Sorry Jimmy, maybe JS Zone will be my best zone in 2009, but for 2008, its non-other than MJ Zone. Not purposely say because you don't let me in during the Christmas Eve Service. LOL. It's because I have only been in the new zone for 4 months, and W421 has only been with one of your zone CG for one outing, so I can't give any comments. Ming Jing, you are truely the best ZS in CHC. I love the BS lessons that you taught and I am going to miss the days of your zone camp. Although the zone activities may be too youthful, full of excitement to attend, BUT, it's the atmosphere that your zone creates really make me fall in love with the zone. There's something special about your zone in spiritual realm, and I really hope that one day I attend one of your zone activities. ^^

#6) Joseph Lim: My MJ Boon Lay friend! What an awesome opportunity to know you bro. I pray that the coming year in 2009 we will know each other better and I pray that our friendship will grow! Continue to run after the dreams of OCS that God has call you to be an officer to impact the army camps! =)

#7) AeMF/DART: My fellow Airforce buddies. Although I have disappoint you guys time and again and vice versa, but I really enjoy spending time with you all in the hangar. I miss those times when we carry out "missions" together. =) I would also like to thank my Shift I/C, SSG Koh Chuan Quan and SSG Tan Poh Kok, for sending me home when we work together in the same shift. Although you guys may be of a higher rank, but you guys never look down on the "small flies" like us. =) You guys has also help me save quite a few hundred dollars just because of the transportation fees! =)

#8) Family: How can I forget about them? My dad and my mum. I love you guys so much. Although there may be times I will argue, quarrel and lazy to do the things you guys ask me to do, but I really love you all. Thank you so much for lending me/blessing me money when I need it urgently. I know that it's quite shameful to ask/borrow money at this age, but you guys still willing to give. My siblings! Thank you so much for bringing joy into my life. Hopefully in 2009 we will understand each other better! =)

#9) Singapore Power, Munich Re: Thank you so much! Especially my new found sweet Jie Jie June(MR). I really thank God for giving me an opportunity to know you. You stay at Jurong too, hopefully one day we can meet up for coffee. Thank you Angela(MR), you are one of the nicest supervisor that I have ever meet. Thank you Grace(SP), you are such a cute aunty. Haha. . . Thanks for showing your love over me and give me a crystal, for some alert purpose. I don't know where it is now, and I don't believe in it, but I really wanna thank you for loving me. =) 

#10) Wei Ming: Haha.. Of course, of all the people in the world, I should never forget about myself. =P Although sometimes I will hate you, but sometimes I will find you cute. Wei Ming, I know that it's hard for you sometimes, to go through the torment no one will understand, but let's really go through this together alright? You are not alone. I love you always and you are my best friend! 

Farewell 2008 & Happy Birthday Si Hui(W421)!

No comments: