Wednesday, January 14, 2009

:: I Wish I Wish I Wish ::

I NEED FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH!















(If only heaven could rain down money on earth, how great will it be, but I know, this is just my dreams.) 

Dreams are my reality.
The only kind of reality.
I dream of loving in the night.
And loving seems alright.
Although it's only fantasy.

If only such dreams can be a reality. . . Now, open up your mind and imagine. . .
- Millions of $1000 notes falling down in the CBD area.
- People snatching and catching the fallen notes.
- People who have caught a great harvest of notes return to the office and start firing their bossy boss.
- The bosses are speechless.
- Second day, the same thing happen again.
- This time round, the boss start to catch the fallen notes.
- However, will their harvest be as great as their previous workers?
- NO! It's because the workers are always working hard and the bosses are always ordering the workers around.
- Therefore, the bosses can only suck their thumb and return to their office with a few notes.
- All the workers decided to left because they have a great catch.
- The workers leave the office and they live happily ever after.
- The poor bosses live sadly ever after.

THE END

Haha.. I wonder if I can be a script writer? Maybe I can write dramas as great as "The Little Nonya" and movies as great as "Titanic"? Haha.. So thick-skinned me. =P

In heaven one day. . . 
God: "SW Tan, so where's the 2000 dramas and 500 movies that you have written?"
Me: "God, this are the accounts that I have audit on earth. Would you show the heaven's balance sheet? So that I can help out in the accounts as well."
God: ". . . "

Haha.. I was just wondering, God is a God of infinity. His riches are uncountable. I wonder the accountants in heaven need many digit of calculator. Hahaha.. A huge calculator in the middle of heaven. Maybe just by pressing one amount will take 5 years. Hahaa.. Well, I hope that one day I can find out what's my calling that God has written for me. ^^ 

As you can see, I am getting abit crazy here and there. Hopefully, I won't end up like Yu Zhu being tied up in the hospital. . . 

No comments: