Sunday, December 7, 2008

:: Re-Calling Back The Past (2) ::

When the Christmas drama this year is being reveal - "Operation Saved The World", I kind of recalled what happened to me in the past. . . Haha. . .

I was a "target" in the class among a specific group of friends. I don't know why, maybe they find me cute? LOL.. Just kidding. Very often, I will be "operated" by them. When the lecturers are not around, someone will shout, "Operation Wei Ming", and they will start to pounce on me and they will "rape" me. I was once even stripped till my underwear, thank God my class don't have any girls. If not, I will go to Japan for a face-off. Haha.. Well, I didn't lost my virginity to them of course, but there will be times I get bruises on my body. :'(

I didn't blame them of course, they said that I enjoyed the process so that's why they keep doing on me. O_o I tell them alot alot of times that I didn't, but they didn't believed me, simply because I laughed. I laughed because I feel ticklish. They will keep tickling me and I think that the respond that my body gave is pretty normal I guess. Haha.. Well, unless they tell me that they won't feel so when someone tickles them. =.= Did they came from Mars? Haha..

Well, I am looking forward to this Christmas this year. Candlelight Service is so so romantic. . . Spending time with my members and friends are the best way to celebrate Christmas! =)

No comments: