Monday, December 8, 2008

:: Random ::

After Service on Sat, my CG went over to Changi Airport to fellowship. It was a great time of laughing as we celebrate Pascale and Aaron's birthday. We took alot of unglam photos and it was really funny! Haha... Hope that I can get the photos soon! We also send Cheng Xi off as he had a school trip to Philippines. I was joking with Si Hui that Cheng Xi can actually put his money at the book of Philippians to change to Philippines currency. Hahaha.. Have a great trip bro! =)

Sharon targeted our CG to multiply by Dec when we hit 20. Right now, our CG has about 17-18 members, which is gonna be happening real soon. I kind of feeling happy, yet sad. This is the most talented, most happening, most loving, most fun CG in CHC! (Haha.. I am bias) The times when we go Airport, the times when we fellowshipped at E2Max and how Louisa and I were being freaked out by the horror movie, the times when we have our steamboat at Bugis, the times when we sing KTV at a ulu place at Katong, the times when we play Murderer(the most fun though I was the most blur! Haha), the times when we chiong for seats at Hall 8 and how I am almost being tripped and fall - thank God for Security who open wide his arms to protect me, or else I will really tripped I might get stepped all over by the excited youths running behind me. Haha.. All the ups and the downs, the tears of sorrow and the tears of joy. It has marked a mark inside my heart, forever. =)

However, we have to move on in life. We cannot stay inside our comfort zone for too long. We have to move on, seeing members rising up one by one. Seeing the potential unleashed by individual members to serve in God's Kingdom. Let's grow old in church together, W421. I love you all! =)


I was asking Louisa what's friendship love, and that's the defination she gave me. . .

Love is abt loving the person with the purest love without intentions. or motives. no expectancy of reciprocation of the same amount of love back. being there when the frenz really needs us around, knowing how to give ur friend the space and freedom to pursue their other matters.

How true the statement is. That's the love which the church taught us too. Love is the desire to give at the expense of self, because love desire to give. God love us so much that He send His Son Jesus to died on the cross for ALL of us. He didn't just died for the believers, He died for ALL. Knowing that some will not love Him back and yet He is willing to die for them, that's the love of God for us. =)

I know that it's very hard for me to do it, but I will want to try to do. Sometimes, inside my heart, I will be very tired, but I will still want to try to love others. (For those who don't feel love by me, I am trying okay? Haha.. It's not that I don't want. Haha.. =P I know that I am so thick-skin, that's why pimples don't survived on my face for too long) Sometimes, I would really love people to love me the same way I treat them too. However, this is not love, it's lust. Haha. . . Well, I will try to love people the way God love people. Not easy, but I'll try. =)

Talking about this year Christmas Drama, I love CHC's drama alot alot alot. There's one particular Christmas drama in 2006 left a deep impression that it still played in my mind today. Haha... It was just so humorous that I will smiled to myself when I think of that. That's what a lady said when she was being interviewed. "Joseph? Oh Joseph! We love Joseph! He's our man! Very quiet, unassuming, honest till fault I tell you. Well, I can't say the same for Mary. Na Ge Ma Li Ya. Kan Qi Lai Heng Xian Shui, Ke Shi Ta Ku Ren Jian Jiu Huai Yun Le! Hahaa.. Ai Yo, Zhen Gao Bu Dong Xian Zai De Niu Hai Zi, You Shi Hou Kan Qi Hai Si Si Wen Wen De, Ke Shi ..." Haha.. My lap can't type Chinese, but I can still remember 95% of what the lady said. Haha.. =P I'm so looking forward to Christmas this year! =D

It's my sister 19th birthday today! Happy Birthday Sis! Looking forward to go to out tml and having Sakae Sushi on Wed! First time eating.. Haha..

No comments: