Wednesday, December 3, 2008

:: Joy ::

When I received good news from Aaron and Joseph, I was very happy for them. Haha.. Well, prayer and fasting works. =)

Going for BS @ Riverwalk later. Gonna buy some stuff too. . . =) Haha.. Well, I wonder why the place is it call Riverwalk. Did someone walk on River like Jesus did 2000 years ago? It then became a miracle and thus it was name Riverwalk? My dad told me many years ago when I was a kid that the canal at Rocher Road near Bugis Area was called "Jie Bin Jiao", direct translation which means "Frozen Ice Bridge". Haha.. Well, I wonder if it's really true in the past.

I am very interested in the history of Singapore. How does Jurong West look like in the year 1500? When I go to heaven one day, I would like to ask God to grand me a "pass", to go back to the past to Jalan Jalan. . . Haha.. I read from the history books and I saw that the costal beach around Singapore is very white, with clear blue water. Haha.. A place which anyone will call it their sanctuary.

(And I, worship You Lord
My life in You restore.
Here is my heart,
Make it Your Sanctuary,
For nobody else
but Jesus only You)

Haha.. That's how random I am. . . =P

Sometimes, I wonder how does heaven look like. When I was young, I always dream that heaven is blue in colour, with clouds floating around. Everyone can fly around as they wish do, and all of us will be wearing white "dress". Haha.. I hope that God will take me to heaven for a tour when I am sleeping one day. Haha.. I wanna see my house in heaven, I wanna see how people will use their talents in serving God in heaven. Is it the same as it happen in the church? Will the ushers in CHC usher the new comers in heaven? Will I be flashing lyrics for the angels to sing praise to God? Will Man-In-Black, the security stood at the Pearly Gates to protect Heaven? For the nursery ministry, will they be taking care of babies? (There will still be life on earth after the Second Coming of Jesus, according to the BS lessons that I have attended last time if I could remember correctly. Will they be taking care of the babies whom their earthly mothers have miscarriages? Just like Ps Phil's first son - Jesse, found in Heaven?) Heaven must be so big that it's bigger than America 10000000000000 times! Haha.. Heaven is a mystery, yet an exciting place to live in. I can't wait to go there. Haha.. =D

Happy birthday to Terence, Pascale & Henry!

No comments: