Tuesday, December 2, 2008

:: Above All Else ::

No eyes has seen
No ear has heard
Unfailing love
Far beyond words

The cross I see
Your blood redeems my imperfection
Your hands divine
Come shape this heart of mine

Here I stand
Thirsting for You
Here I am
Surrender to You
Let my life be Your clay
Mould me in Your way

Here I stand
Desperate for You
Here I am
A vessel for You
Let my life sing You praise
Bring honor to Your name

Beauty unfolds
Joy overflows
Your grace begins
This treasure within

Above all else
Above all else
We exalt you
We exalt you

Ps Ulf prophesy to our church in 2005 that our church music will impact the world. How true it is. =) Hearing to this song, it's as good as Hillsong production, or far better than them. Haha. . . I really love this song.

Serve at Jurong West last Sunday. It was really a good experience. =) After the Expo conversion of laptops to Mac, Jurong West laptops will also be converting to Mac soon. Haha.. Therefore, I will have training for Mac next Wed at Suntec Office. =) Mac is really cool. According to Meng Wei, one of my ministry leader, it can shut down within 20 seconds, and the speed is fast. Haha. . .

2008 is coming to an end soon. That's so fast. This is the year where I ORD, this is the year where I get have my Basic Theory tested, this is the year where I started to step into the working world, this is the year where I find meaningful friendships in MJ Zone, this is the year where I had breakthrough in my ministry, this is the year where I go over to Jurong West to help out, this is the year where so many things happening in my life.

What's going happen next year? I believe 2009 will be the best year yet for me. I have enrol myself in a Accounting course in Kaplan. My school is located at Starhub Center at Orchard Road and I will have lessons from every Tuesday to Thursday, 6.45p.m to 9.45p.m. Starting school on 6 Jan. Haha.. It's been so long since I study. Hope that I can cope well in this school because the "Global Failure Rate" is quite high. Haha. . . At the end of the course, I can do a project with consist of a 6,500 words of essays which can be converted to a degree. =)

From today onwards, I must grew in a deeper relationship with numbers, because that's what I will be dealing with in my future career. I should be stepping into the world of numbers in 2012. I will be 27 by then. Getting married and buying house by 2015. Buying my first car by 2016. Form family by 2017. Promotion by 2020. Retire by 2035, that's when I am 50 years old. So old le. . . I shall dream dreams with my beloved wife. . .

No comments: