Wednesday, November 26, 2008

:: Re-Calling Back The Past ::

I saw Joseph at the first night of Asia Conference. The Joseph I am talking about is not the one from W372, but he is my secondary school friend. We catch up abit and he was in a hurry back home with his friend, so we didn't really talk much.

Actually, few weeks back, I have notice him in Service 2, but I am not sure if its really him because we have not been seeing each other since 2002 after we graduated from secondary school. I was in a hurry to the toilet that time and I though I may say "Hi" after I come back, but he's not at his seat already, so I didn't really think too much about it anymore.

We have been in the same class since Sec 2. Back then, I have a classmate - Dwight, and he share about Christ with me. Every time during recess, Dwight will approached me and he will shared the gospel with me, giving me bible studies, etc. However, I didn't go to his church as my mum is strongly against it. Soon, when my other classmate knew that I am a christian, I was being "laugh" by some of my classmates, and I remember Joseph saying, "Why you become a christian? You see all christian white white one". Haha.. Well, I was quite tanned that time because I was in a uniform group - SJAB while my christian classmate is really fair skin one. Haha. . . Dwight decided to give me a christain name - Daniel. When I used it, I was being "scolded" by the girls. =.= Reason being "Daniel" is used by handsome guys, and their idol is Daniel Chen Xiao Dong. Haha.. Well I guess we were all kids back at those days.

Now, he has been attending church, I am not sure if he has been integrated to his friend's CG. Besides, he is not fair and he's quite tanned too. Haha.. Indeed, salvation is here. Hope to catch up with Joseph Tan more. =)

No comments: