Monday, November 24, 2008

:: Asia Conference 2008 ::

This is the most exciting conference that I have ever attended! The 5 intensive days is just jam packed with people from 72 countries and a total of more than 20,000 delegates, plus our church membership of 24,000 ppl. It's really amazing.

I did a very "bad" thing during the first night of the conference. Hmm. . . Not really a bad thing, but I was just not tactful with my words, and it happened during the 5 minute conversation with our neighbours. My neighbour is a local delegate from a church in Singapore, but she will attend Service 2 every Saturday in Expo, (I am in serious trouble), and she will attend her own church Service on Sunday.

Our conversation goes on, until it came to this part, which I say something wrong.

Me: "So how long have you been a christian?"
Her: "Oh. . . For a very long time already"

Me: "Oic.. Since you were a youth?"
Her: "Ya.. My frenz brought me to church back then"

Me: "Wow.. That's so long ago"

She was silence when I say that. My mind was in a blank too. Then I realised that what I just say is trying to say that she is very old. =.= (Most woman are very sensitive about age)

God, I pray and I pray and I pray that I won't bump into her in Service 2. God, I pray that You will speak into her heart and move her to go over to Service 1 in Jurong West! I pray this in Jesus most precious name, Amen!!

I was sharing this "humour" with Samuel the following night, and he was half smiling, and I guess half surprise. Haha.. We were at Hall 10 when I share this to him, just then, the LED screen show the video of Tips and Stuff and the title was "How to have a good conversation", and it was just about 1-2 minutes after I shared with him! Both Samuel and I was just laughing away. LOL. . . And Samuel to me, "This is for you." LOL.. And I think I say "Amen". =.= (I think the video crew of Tips & Stuff can consider my example to produce it. Hahahaha)

God, forgive me, for I don't know what I say.

I love the new song "Elevate", "The God I Know", "Heaven", etc alot. I wanted to get hold of the CD!! However, it stopped me because my savings are really depleting and I don't think it can last me till December. I am still jobless and I wonder should I go to Changi Village to earn a living. Haha.. No lah, I was just kidding and I won't do such things. I believe that God will provide for me. =)

Among all the night sessions that I have attended, I enjoyed the last session the most. Not really because it is a beautiful night with a grand closing, but its because what Dr A.R Bernard preach and I can catch the most among the rest of the preachers. Haha. . . I'm not saying the rest of the preachers don't know how to preach, its I don't receive it well. Thankfully, I received the Word the most at the last session, although it might not directly apply for me for now. =)

Some things happened and it set me into thinking. Something is pulling me away, something is drawing me back. What will happen to me in the end? I don't know. I guess I shall soon find out an answer. Something is happening. . .

No comments: