Tuesday, November 11, 2008

:: Updates ::

Had an interview with Keppel Shipyard this morning. Haha.. This is the first time I had a proper interview. The other time I had interview with Singapore Power was a very simple one, I was just being inform of my job scope and I was being hired the next day. (They need people urgently cuz of the system upgrading) Haha..

I could say that I did my best ba. Well, I am not a man of many words. :'( So, when the lady interview me, I didn't express myself very well. Never mind. Whether I am hired anot, its another thing. =) At least, I gained an experience of having interview. Haha..

The environment is not those very high class working environment. Alot of workers with helmet can be seen walking around, with super huge ships, etc. The environment is just like the Channel 8 drama few years ago, "最高点" by Christopher Lee and Dawn. Haha.. It will be quite a good experience if I work there. So in my life, I would say that I have deal with F16 and ships before. Haha.. =D

I was just browsing through the hardware zone about MLM . Well, I am NOT surprised by alot of negative comments about them. Well, it may seem suitable for some people, but definitely not for me. In my past experience working with a company somewhere in Shenton Way in 2004, I had a super bad experience with them. I was quite excited about this company when I initially joined. Haha.. Soon, I realised that its not what I really want. My upline will always say why I have no friends and will force me to bring friends. (Of course lah, if I bring friend, they earn money mah) I remember there are about 2 guys who share "testimony" of how this company has change them. The tone that they use has betray them. They change because they want to prove to others of what they can achieved in life, but their character seems to be the same anyway. It's the character that will bring you far in life, not by the achievements in life. Your attitude determines your altitude. They will always asked me to go down to to learn new things. Haha.. Do I apply them in life now? I have already long forgotten what I learn. Most of my uplines has already quit for good. (About more than 5 ba, but that's 4 years ago. Could be more than this figure by now) I really thank God that I am no longer dealing with such "business". =)

I would still prefer to earn money by the skills that I have contributed to the company, not by calling people down to the company to listen to some crap. Call me old fashion or what, I don't care. =)

P.S: Hey my friends, I am not targeting anyone when I am blogging this. :) If you are in MLM line, you are still my friend. Just don't keep bugging me to listen to your company's stories. :)

I am trusting God for His provision. =)

No comments: