Wednesday, November 5, 2008

:: Back from BS ::

God grant my desire today. I have always been complaining how bored I am at home. (I did search for jobs, but the doors seems to be shut.) By faith, I believe that I should be receiving good news this 2 weeks! Anyway, because of the desire for the borness to be filled, there are activities that kept me occupied from Wed to Sun. Haha.. I request Jian for me to be excuse on Thursday as I don't want to go out everyday as my mum won't like it, but I will still be going to Jurong Point to buy Printer from Harvy Norman tml as my mum needs it. =.=

Learn about "Discerning Balance" today. The bible says that we should walk the narrow way, and at the same time, we have to be beware of Antinomianism and Legalism. We cannot always think that God's grace are cheap and keep sinning and keep thinking that God will keep forgiving us. Yes, God will forgive us for our sins, but we cannot take it for granded. God has emotions too. =) It's quite fearing when Jeremy talks deep about this lesson. No saying that Jeremy cook up story to scare his students, but its from the bible.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
- Matt 7:21-23

Bringing it on to the other end, we should not be like the Pharisees. They like to major on the minor and minor on the major and come out with man-made laws. Haha. . . When Jesus performed healing on the Sabbath Day, the Pharisees make noise. (Imagine like the typical Ah Bengs and Ah Lians in a typical neighbourhood school disturbing the class) Haha.. No lah, just kidding. The Pharisees asked why Jesus was working on the Sabbath Day, but was being shoot back. (Serve them right. Haha.. =P) Imagine a man who is going to die and you say, "Oh... I cannot save you today. Because today is the Sabbath Day", and you watch the man die painfully and slowly? So the Pharisees have miss out the whole point over here. The people will worship God on that day, so is there anything wrong with the man who receive healing from God? God is omnipresent. He did not just appear on weekdays and disappear on weekends. Our God is a true and a living God who is 24/7 available. How great is our God! =)

Meet Derek after BS at Central. After that, we go walk walk around the shops along Singapore River. It's really a beautiful sight with different colours of lights reflecting on the water, the beautiful lights along the street. Haha.. See, light attracts people. Therefore, Christians have to be the light of the world. Haha.. It is really a romantic sight. . . (Wei Ming is dreaming of falling in love) Haha.. Don't get the wrong idea. We are not gay couple. Nothing wrong with two guys walking down a beautiful street together. LOL.. =P

That's all for today. Going to sleep and off to Jurong West for Prayer Meeting. =)

No comments: