Tuesday, November 4, 2008

:: Morning Prayer Meeting @ JW ::

A good morning to start with to pray. =) Really wanna thank the church for having such prayer meetings. Haha... The auditorium was filled with people and the atmosphere was good.

God answer one of my prayers! Haha.. An unusual thing happened when I pray for this particular thing regarding about my family on Monday, and I was abit surprised when the "someone" in my family actually talked to me, although it's just one sentence. - "If you want to eat, you can take it." Haha.. That "someone" has actually declare a cold war to almost all of my family members, and will only talked to us when required any help. Sometimes when I talk to that "someone", is as if I am talking to a wall. Although the situation did not turn out to be completely good, but at least God is doing something in my family. =)

When I prayed last time, my mouth will just say and my mind will not focus on what I am praying. After Pastor Kong share about the fourth dimension and Sharon talk about prayers, my thinking about prayer change. The new revelation of prayer comes when Sharon asked us to pray for those members who are not here in CG, and to focus on them. I believe that its really powerful.

"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he."
- Pro 23:7

As we begin to think while we pray, God say "so is he". Therefore, when the words that proceed from our mouth plus the thoughts from our heart, I believe the prayer that you just pray is very powerful. Haha.. So, I am gonna to focus what I prayed now, focusing on the outcome of what God will do, and not just the problems itself. Very often, if you focus on the problem, most of the time, it will still be a problem, because that is what you focus when you pray. So, let's just focus on the victory, the breakthrough, and VISUALISE that God has already did it for us! Haha.. Haha.. My favorite vocabulary is "VISUALISE" for now. =)

I just realised that it's my blog birthday today! Pls send it your wishes for him! =D Happy Birthday buddy! Do you know where your name came from? It's blog is actually named after an inspirational worship song "God of My Forever". Haha.. Nice blog name right? =P

No comments: