Monday, November 3, 2008

:: A Touch From God ::

As the previous blog that I have mentioned, some things happened during the end of the fellowship yesterday and I was grieved. Well, McFlurry doesn't help me for long, because I am just like numbing my feelings for a short while. It came back to me again. So I decided to go to the House of God - City Harvest Church @ Jurong West, Service 4 to experience something, a healing of my heart.

I was late for Service. By that time, the congregation were already in the midst of worship, singing "Worshiping You". Still, I managed to get a good seat and I worshiped God. Tears begin to flow down as two unhappy incident kept coming into my mind. I kept pouring out my emotions, as I want God to heal my hurts, my doubts and a certain relationship. Beside coming to God in church, I have no other way of expressing my hurts to God during that time. I want to ran to a place to hide, and that's church. If I continued to stay at home that time, I don't know what will happen to me.

Whenever I go for double service - Sat Expo and Sunday JW for serving, I will had a clearer message about what Pastor preached. Yes, I will do the unusual so that I can see my life being manifested! Haha. . .

Hmm.. Although I feel the touch of God during that Service, but my feelings are still much affected, but not as much. =) Back home, I couldn't take it again. I ran to my room to cry. I asked God to show me, asked God for an answer. I just kept crying and crying.

I saw Kelvin online, and I had a chat with him. Man, he was really a good listener and very sincere. Thinking back, I have rarely share with him much about my life. After sharing with him, he ask if I have any other prayer request, and I just share with him. And blam! I really feel very very much better. - I think he had just prayed for me! Hahaa.. And I have "No More Tears". (Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo) Haha.. Things started to change when I asked him if its okay if I SMS the members to join in to pray for him. (Louisa knows the outcome. . .) Haha.. This whole afternoon, I really see how God heal my heart. The healing may not be instant, but it will come for sure. =)

I also shared with him alot of my stories. How my English names - Simon, Daniel came about, how I used to have alot of other English names, and some other stuff. I never knew Kelvin is someone who will "bother" to care one. Haha.. Really, I feel so bless this afternoon. =)

Of course, love is not just about receiving, its about giving too. Even though I may not be loved back, I will still want to try to love others, because that is the DNA of my Father in heaven. =)

I also had a good chat with Louisa just now. Haha.. Louisa, don't worry about me k? I will learn to guard my heart, protect my spirit and don't let other people problems affected it. ^^ Thanks so much. Lastly, thank You God, for placing me in such a wonderful family in CHC, and in W421. =)

No comments: