Sunday, November 2, 2008

:: Arise & Build ::

Great service! This year Arise & Build is very very different from the previous campaign. The atmosphere is very different and the way Pastor flow with the Service also change. Haha.. Well, it was really good. =)

Fellowship was very good with W421 at T3, and we bump into Ruyi! Haha.. So "qiao" right? She didn't join us for fellowship as she was with her study friends. Hmm.. Looking forward for you to join us wor.. ^^

Went over to viewing gallery to fellowship and we saw a big CG there. Haha.. Our secret spot is not longer secret anymore. =.= Still, it was good and it was a good time chatting, and with Louisa's greatest tutor - Samuel that joined us. Haha.. So "qiao" his brother is a CGL in MJ Zone. Haha. . . So many "qiao".. Is God showing us that our CG will have a new member call Qiao Qiao? =P

Anyway. . . Something happen towards the end of the fellowship while we are leaving the airport and I was quite grieved. :'( Haiz. . . Hopefully all things will turn out well in the end. I pray that I will be more tactful in my words in future. Or maybe, I will just keep my mouth shut and be as quiet as a mouse.

There are so many things that I want to write here, but I can't as it's rather sensitive. Anyway, all things will turn out good for those who love Him. =) Get myself a Mcflurry ice-cream to numb myself, and it helps. =)

NS guys, do Jia You wor.. =) Aaron, Yan Qiu, Kelvin, Terence & Derek. - You guys will be always in our prayers! A song dedicated for you...

"Everyday I live I know You're my God,
I lift my face and look to You my God.
Even when I am being screamed and pumped for no reasons,
I'll stand with You, my Jesus take my all."

Joseph, you are not forgotten too. ^^ I pray for your 10 days adventure in Tekong shall be a great one.

"My God reigns,
His love will never me.
My God reigns,

He's ruling over all.
All my life,
In every situation I know.

My God is greater,
My God is over all"

I pray that in every situations that you go through in Tekong, you will face it strongly and confidently. God is always greater than all the situation that we go through. =) Keep trusting. . .

No comments: