Friday, October 31, 2008

:: 100th Post ::

Wooo.. This blog has gone through, stay with me for almost a year le. And I am celebrating its 100th post today! Haha. . . Sorry blog, no birthday cake for you, simply because its not your actual birthday and you can't eat the cake unless I smash the cake on the laptop screen. =P

Why blog? Well, interesting question. Pastor always mention that people will tend to forget what they learn if they never copy down notes. However, I couldn't write down what happen in my life, so I just blog lor. . . But sometimes I will purposely left out those incidents which are not so good to remember one. Since I have the gift of STM(Short Team Memory), therefore I exercise my faith in using that gift for this purpose, so that I won't remember what happen to me. Haha.. Yeah, I'm talking crap now. Haha.. If you have attended FF1 Lesson 3 which talks about Discerning Truth, you will know that the gift that I have is fake!

And yepx.. I have been attending FF1 for 3 lessons now. It was conducted by Jeremy, a ZS in Service 3. (He introduced himself that way in Lesson 1) A pretty interesting teacher and his lessons are never boring. (Of course right? How can an interesting teacher teach boring lesson?) =.= Haha.. So anyway, it was a good step as I have not been attending BS lessons for ages. My ex-BS teacher cum ZS is the same person. Haha.. I miss those times man, especially his laughter. Hahaa... Oh yeah, I saw him at Riverwalk Toilet on Wed, and he can still remember my name. So touch.. Haha.. Cuz the other time he only remember I am from Sharon's CG. =D

It's Arise & Build this weekend! I have an amount already, but the faith inside of me isn't too strong. I believe that as I begin to give, God will do something good in my family. (Yeah, my family is going through some kind of problems now, but it's much better now compare to the blog sometime ago, but it can be BETTER!) Areas like my breakthroughs, healings, career, studies, etc. It's machiam like a turning point in my life. =)

Do pray for me yeah? I looking for a job now and I hope that I can save up enough money for my course fees in ACCA(its not a CCA, its ACCA), Driving Course(not very passionate about it but will still want to go since I have pass my Basic Theory), Guitar(maybe its time for me to learn guitar? I wanna to have guitar to blend in with my QT. Sharon also ask who want to learn guitar a few times. Haha.. Actually I kind of interested lah.. But hor, dun wanna take a step of faith to buy, plus its $$$), transportation, bills, tithes, offerings, and endless of buying this and that, etc. Haha.. So, money is really important, but I have to guard my heart, and not to let it rule over me. ^^

God, in You I trust. I surrender my all to You, in exchange for all of You. =)

No comments: