Thursday, December 11, 2008

:: Happenings! ::

On Wednesday, my siblings and I went over to Sakae Sushi for buffet at Tradehub 21. It's located under the MRT track between Jurong East and Clementi. It was a great time of laughing and laming. Haha.. Shall post photos once I have them. =)

Before we go over to Sakae Sushi, my sister and I went over to Jurong Point. It was really a huge shopping center after the extension opened!! Everyone in the new section of Jurong Point was like looking around here and there, looking at the new shops, the people at the shops were in high spirit and serving customers happily. The atmosphere in the new sector still have those very fresh furniture smell, some of the shops are still undergoing renovation. Haha.. It is a total different Jurong Point!! Once the Air-Conditioned bus interchange opened by Feb 2009, Jurong West will be the greatest place to live in in Singapore! Haha.. ^^

Here are some of the new shops in Jurong Point Extension. . .
#1) Burger King
#2) New York New York
#3) 1A Crispy Puffs
#4) Action City
#5) Mini Toons
#6) Jia Xiang Mee Village
#7) Old Town White Coffee
#8) My Party Friend
and many many more. . . =)

Started work today. My workplace is somewhere at Raffles Place, and I will be working till 2nd Jan. It's a pathetic pay of $6.50/hour. Haha.. Well, it's better than rotting away at home. At least I can earn some money to fulfill my Jan building fund, bills, etc. 

The office is set at a very good location and I can get to see the still building IR, Singapore Flyer, and the sea. It's really very nice to work there wor. ^^ My supervisor is a very nice lady. =) Most of the people are very friendly and they seems happy to work there. Haha.. I came across some very high class office ladies. They were very polite and the way they speak is very professional and the way they dress is different from the way the ladies dress in my previous company. Maybe just like the land value, Raffles Place is more expensive, therefore the ladies working over at Raffles Place has a higher value too. Haha.. =P 

I'm looking for a permanent job after this contract ends. Maybe I will work at Jurong Point as I saw quite a number of shops who wants to hire people. However, that means my weekends will be burn. Well, I shall see about it ba. ^^ 

Initially I am asked to involve in helping out in Christmas drama production. Hmm.. Not acting, not moving the stuff on stage, but displaying some of the words which the actor/actress say. Haha.. But now, no need le, cuz commitment is quite high. Nvm, hopefully in future ba. ^^ 


No comments: