Sunday, December 14, 2008

:: Christmas Party ::

On Friday, my workplace has a Christmas party. Haha.. Well, I thought its too early to celebrate but my workplace started to have it. Haha.. The food is really good! We have food from Old Chang Kee, Delifrance, Sakae Sushi, Pizzas and they serve wine. Haha.. However, I didn't drink wine because I don't like the taste at all. Haha.. If I drink, it's just for fun for maybe I just want my body to have some benefits from the good side of wine. ^^

Basically, I am just like a office boy in this company. =) Though its sort of a low class status in the company but I love doing the job. Sometimes I would have to run errands here and there, but I don't mind. I am also the youngest in the department! Haha.. The big jie jie(sisters) address me as Ah Boy. Haha.. Feel so happy when they called me by that name. Got one lady say I don't look like 23, but some 18-19 year old boy. Haha.. I am just like Clyde in W421, youngest in the company although I am the oldest in the CG. Haha.. How I wish that I am the youngest in the CG tooo. . . ^^

I once know this group of people and I followed them to go clubbing at XXXXXXXX to celebrate one of the guy's birthday. Haha.. It's not some sex club, but I can't really remember the name le. That was in the year 2004 ba. I was the youngest in the click too. Haha.. Feel so bless in a way wor. Haha.. During that time, I didn't really enjoy myself much because I feel that the environment is very noisy. They are very generous in the music but yet they created noise pollution at the same time. They saved money on the lights and they have to use different colors of spotlight to shine here and there, instead of having a proper light to light up the whole room. LoL.. That's the view of a person who don't appreciate the value of clubbing. =P I don't think I will go to such places in future unless for any good strong reason, like supporting Glenn in his band. Haha...

I'm so excited for next week CG on Sunday. It's gonna be a great time as we celebrate Christmas. WooHooo!! Going to sleep le, serving tml at JW! =) 



No comments: