Sunday, October 26, 2008

:: Updates ::

I would like to thank everyone, especially my beloved CG, W421, so giving me a surprise on the day before my birthday! Haha.. This is one of the greatest gift that I have ever receive in my entire 23 years of my life! It's made with love, and I was just overwhelmed by the gift. Haha.. Really so touch, and I tell God, "God, I don't deserve such gifts and love from them."

Not forgetting people like Joseph, Catherine, Si Hui(Chorus Board) Robert, Gen, Paul, Wilfred, YiLin, Thomas, Elfie, Aldrich, Yik Hoe, Afiq and Roger who send me their wishes. Especially Joseph, who call to wish me even thought he is very busy inside camp, really appreciated all of you guys, I feel so love. (I am flying.. I am flying.. - Rose, Female Lead Actress in Titanic)

And how can I forget my another wonderful family in CHC? Haha.. I am so touch by Chorus Board when they celebrated my birthday! Haha.. Especially the speech Meng Wei, Jacelyn and Rosa. Rose keep challenging me to visualise what are the achievements will I get for my next birthday, and its quite stressful. Haha.. Cuz I have to be very precise for my wish! (Maybe she just graduated from SOT this year, that's why she is a very very detail person) Hahaha..

Gifts I received from both my CG and Chorus Board, includes T-Shirt, sweets, lamp, pillow and a awesome CD by CCC. I am just so blown away by the gifts! I have been wanting to buy a CD badly for my QT, but I keep stopping myself from buying cuz its too expensive. Haha.. Thank you very much guys! =) Now, I can also use the lamp from my CG to do QT, to imagine myself in the Holy of the Holies when I switch of the lights. Hehe.. =P

Recently, I heard from one of my close friends that he/she just lost a very close friend of his/hers. I do not really know the reasons why they break off this friendship, but it is his/her friend who wants to break it off. They use to be very close, but due to some other commitments, they seldom contact le. Sad huh?

You see, we are only close with the circle of friends of our influences, for me I have my CG, church, workplace, etc. We are close with them because we are seeing each other for almost every day or every week. For my poly, sec, pri school friends, I have seldom contact with them le, but does that make them strangers? NO! Of course NO! I just don't understand why his/her friend have such concept in his/her mind. I never contact the person means I don't friend that person? What a childish and selfish thinking, only wants people to love them and not taking the ownership of the friendship. Friendship is a two way thing, Period!

As we get older in age and progress in life, our circle of friends will change for sure, however to maintain the friendship, both parties have to take the ownership of the friendship. We will be busy in our lives, our studies, careers and sometimes we may not be as close as before, but still, we have to be make an effort to be interested in their lives, and not waiting for people to be knocking on your door to ask about you, etc.

Of course, if your friends have hurt you, you have to try to forgive them, but you can don't trust him/her completely. It doesn't mean that if you don't trust the person means you don't forgive them. I have some friends that I don't really trusted already, giving up hopes on them, but that doesn't mean that I don't forgave them or they are no longer my friends. =) (I did blog about a particular friendship that I have given up hope sometime back, but I guess I should forgive ba, but of course, trusting is a not a overnight thing, I think it will take a very long time for me to trust this person again)

No comments: