Tuesday, October 7, 2008

:: Freedom ::

I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. Indeed, the sufferings, scoldings, unhappiness are finally over. Haha.. Just kidding, it's not as bad as what I have just mention above, but rather, I can reward my poor body who has been "physically abuse" by work. =)

Wait a minute. Don't get the wrong idea. I am not into any prostitution in the past. It's just that I am not a very morning person, so I don't like to drag myself out of the bed early in the morning. That's why I say I am being physically abuse. Haha.. Okay, I should use mentally abuse instead.

I will be applying for another soon. It's related to some admin stuff. Well, I just love doing admin stuff. Haha... Although it might sounds boring, at least it's not as challenging as programing and other kind of work. =)

No comments: