Sunday, October 12, 2008

:: Updates ::

Service was great, had a better revelation when I attend Service 4 during serving. =)

Brother Poh is back in leading praise again! So happy to see him leading and the whole church echo as well.

I was serving side board at Jurong West today. I went back to Main Hall to do side board, and I made plenty of mistake. Flashing the wrong verse, wrong bridge. LOL.. =P Thank God that the musicians didn't sing wrongly, or else you will see my head roll. HaHa.. I was being commented by Annabell. Well, not a very positive comments of course. But she was kind and forgiving, and she didn't scold me like a tigress. Hahaha.. Of course, I welcome any reprimand because I made the mistake. In ministry field, it's very important to have the spirit of excellence, because you are not just doing your job, you are serving God and basically the people, or the whole church. One mistake made can damage the atmosphere and the spirit of the whole congregation. Cheering myself on, especially when Arise & Build and Asia Conference are drawing near. =)

Jia You to my friends who are in OCS, BMT and in the army. =)

No comments: