Saturday, September 27, 2008

:: hAvinG thE attiTudE foR gROwth ::

It was a great CG today. Sharon share the message about "Having the attitude of growth". I may not be the one who sows, but I may be the one who reaps. Well, that of course doesn't makes the end of sowing, but things really boils down to our heart for growth. I guess, I need to reflect ba. . . . Someone pass me a mirror please. Maria, where are you?

This week of work hasn't been really smooth, and I have to admit that there are times I talk to people rather unfriendly. =( Thinking back, I think I should have remain my cool ba, even though they might be nasty, but I must not be too naive too. Well, the art of customer service is not very easy to master. Haha. . . I gonna learn, standing in the prospect of their view and my view, to have a win-win situation, so that I can be a good worker for God. I like what one of my church leader say, "God is my boss".

As I was going home after CG, I bump into my ex-ZS, Ming Jing! Haha. . . Well, at first I wasn't really dare to approach him, but I did. I wave to him.

MJ: "You are from Sharon Ruth CG right? W421. ."
Me: "Yepx"
MJ give me a pad on my back and say
"Different zone liao hor".
Me: "Yeah"


We say goodbye to each other as he headed for another direction and I headed home.

Haha. . . Well, I kind of miss him already. Although we didn't really interact much while I am still in his zone, but he leaves a great impression for me as a ZS. I love his BS lessons and during the Prayer Meetings occasionally. I guess, he also leave behind a deep impression to alot of my cell group members. It won't be so easy to bump into him as he belongs to JW Service 1. Haha. . . Anyway, I am now serving in JW on Sundays, so I may have the opportunity to bump into him also, but so far haven yet. Haha. . .

Next week will be my last week with SP. Thinking back, I kind of starting to miss working there already. The staff lounge that I usually relax, the food that I use to eat, the fellowship of my colleagues, supervisor and customers. . . Haha. . . Well, but I have decided to leave. However, I thank God for placing me there, because this is a good training ground for me to start a new journey in my life.

No comments: