Tuesday, September 9, 2008

:: Monday ::

Work was quite okay today. Thank God for Aldrich who help to ease my workload. =) Hopefully I can really buck up in my work, to do something for what I have been lagging behind others.

I am starting to like my supervisor more and more. She's kind of cute and the way she talk to people on the phone really make me laugh sometimes. I can't help myself but giggle or laughing to myself for no reasons. I think if my colleague were to see this they will think I am crazy. Hahaha..

Don't get it wrong, Wei Ming hasn't fall in love with any girls, so don't even talk about ladies. Hahaha... So far I still haven develop any feelings for girls yet, nor any girls have develop feelings for me. So I will just walk alone from earth into eternity for now.

"Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen.
Show me how to love like

You have love me.
Break my heart for what break Yours
Everything I am for Your Kingdom cause
As I walk from earth into eternity"

This is one of my most favourite song "Hosanna" bridge. One of the line, "Open up my eyes to the things unseen" - I will ask God to open up my eyes to see who should I choose. So when you see me start singing this song for no reason, you should know why. =P Or maybe I will just confess the last line. "As I walk from earth into eternity". . .

No comments: