Sunday, September 14, 2008

:: Changes ::

Sharon just announced during Cell Group last Friday that we'll be moving out of MJ Zone and going into JS Zone. Well, to me, I wasn't really excited or very sad about the changes. Maybe, I still have not yet develop a close relationship with the zone people yet, that's why I didn't really feel anything for the changes. I like my ex-ZS, Ming Jing alot, he's really a good leader over the zone and I love the style when he share the word and often challenge his students to use the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Had a outing with Zes's CG at Sentosa today. It was fun, but yet flesh crucifying. :'( Had to wake up early on a Sunday morning to make my way down. Haha. . . Well, the outing was good and I had fun. Great to interact with the new friends, especially Du Liang, Clarance and Jian Ping. Pascale was quite funny when she describe Du Liang's name. "Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du".. Haha..

Recently, things have not been going well in my family. I feel so burden. I don't wish to see my mum cry. I don't wish to see quarrels going on. All because of one person, and it spark so many unhappiness in the family. May God bless that person who's creating such a harvo in my family indirectly, maybe it wasn't entirely that person's fault, but I can say that "he/she" does play a part too. Blood is always thicker than water, and I believe in that. Who feed you when you were hungry? Who gave you clothes to wear when you were naked? Who gave you a shelter to live in? Who bless you the money and all the things which is not earn by you? I won't dare to say that all of us should share the same values as I did as some of us may come from different family backgrounds. Unless or otherwise, you will still want to be with your family one day.

Please pray for my family. . .

No comments: