Monday, September 22, 2008

:: Updates ::

It's a Monday morning and here again I am thinking of how am I going to go through another week again. Am I really liking what I am doing? Or do I just work for the sake of money? Haha. .

Well, when times are good, I will want to look forward to work and stay on. When times are bad, I will want to think of quitting right away. What do you call this kind of working attitude? I would say that I am someone who is afraid of challenges. Just because I face something difficult, I will want to quit right away. Haha. . . Well, I need to face up to the reality that not all things are so easy to work with, and I must really face the challenges.

I can't do it by my own strength, nor I can't convince myself that it's gonna be easy. I have to depend on God, and live on by people's encouragement. However, there's a point I have to understand, which is people can't be always by your side encouraging you, because they do not belong to you 100% totally or they are sold to you as encourager slaves. Haha. . . So, that's the part where God will come in to minister to us whenever we need the strength to draw upon, which is by reading the word of God and having a quiet time with Him.

Sometimes I wonder, am I really loving God? Or am I just someone who is religiously doing something just because it's a duty? Am I following the heart beat of Jesus? Someone once say this, "Check your heart once in a while".

Meet up with Joseph from W372 at Pioneer Mall just now. It was a good time chatting with him. Haha.. Not forgetting Louisa who play a part in the telephone conversation. Haha.. Somehow, it really brightens our night! Hahaa.. "I am going to become a XXX. I have XXXX into a XXX XXXXXX before." Don't worry Louisa, this will be a secret between 3 of us. Haha. . . So, you dun bully me hor, or else I will tell Sharon. Hahaha...

Best wishes for your exciting 9 months in OCS Kelvin and Joseph. Looking forward to see your fullness of glory shine forth in June!

No comments: