Sunday, September 7, 2008

:: Sunday ::

It's been months since I have been tagged. Thanks Xuan and Fel. I really appreciate your thoughts. =) Although the hits grew little by little, no one has tagged it for nearly 3 months. Haha. . .

As I have mention earlier in my previous post, this week has really been terrible because I had make a very grave mistake in work. Thankfully, my supervisor was very supportive and she didn't scold me. However, she have to write a report to the boss. I was in a loss, I couldn't believe that I could have make such a silly mistake. My supervisor says that I might be ask to leave before my contract ends. Although I long to leave, but I don't want to chose this path of leaving.

That's the reason why I didn't share my testimony when Sharon asks us to share. Hurt and confuse on the inside, I don't know how to express myself out. I couldn't tell my CG that I praise God that he have bought me to this path right? Although I remember one good incident that happen, but my chance is gone. :'(

When I was calling one of the customers, after finishing getting details from him. He ask for my name. Then he said to me, "Wei Ming? Nice name". When he say that, I was flying. I have never thought that my name was nice before, or no one has ever say to me before. I was very happy when he say that to me. I wrote on the rough paper and say, "God, thank You so much for making my name wonderful".

Alot of thoughts run through my mind, thoughts of leaving, thoughts of failure, thoughts of lousiness, thoughts of unworthiness, thoughts of giving up. However, the message came at the right time from Pastor Tan. Amazing man, and I really love him. Haha.. Thank God for placing such wonderful pastors in City Harvest Church.

Have you ever wonder what is the purpose of copying notes in church, but after Service, you will not look through them again? I have been thinking about that for sometime. We may receive so many revelations from pastors, CGL, but we just copy and forget. Maybe, one day I should dig out my old notebook again. . . . . . Hopefully the revelations won't end up in the stomach of termites. =P

Sometime you do not realise that your silence is killing me in a slow and painful way.

No comments: