Saturday, August 30, 2008

:: Stress ::

Maybe, I am not suitable for this. I don't have the capacity to handle such stress and the capacity to contain the heavy workload. Not exactly heavy, but it's quite alot for me. People say that you don't look how big the problem is, but look at how big God is and there's nothing that He can't do for us if we have the faith and ask for it. It's quite true, but I feel that it's giving me unnecessary stress.

Today Cell Group message was very good. It really spoke to my heart. Everything that I own belongs to God, and I shouldn't "complain" that why God gave others more than what He gave me. God gave everyone something, but He cannot give everyone everything. If He does, people will not see the point of having God in their lives, because they themself can do without God.

I will start to look for better job opportunities soon. Although I love the working environment, the workload is a heavy burden to me. I can't really handle it well. What's the point of staying when my heart seems to be miles apart? Looks like my heart has come out to a final conclusion.

28 more days...

No comments: