Monday, August 25, 2008

:: Monday Blues ::

It's a Sunday midnight, or rather, you can call it early Monday morning. Not really looking to work as I want to have more rest. But, I shall confess that I am looking forward to it cuz if I have the "Sianz" spirit, my work will be very "sianz", but if I have the positive spirit, my work will be a delight! Thanks Simon for your 3'P' and the big G. "Patience, Perseverance & Persistence". The big G, refers to the Big God. =)

2 more weeks, Aaron & Yan Qiu will be sending forth to Tekong. I will really miss them, their fellowship. I really pray that they can adapt well in a whole new environment over there. Thinking back of how I first enter into a complete new world in 2006, tears flow down when I lie on my bed the first night. No one sees it, no one hears it. Inside my heart, I really wish to be with my family members, my friends. I don't want to be there, neither I want to be confine. The feeling was really down. Sleeping with 10 complete strangers in a room for the first few nights, how can you excuse yourself where Singapore is so near yet so far away? Where can you find the familiar faces, the brotherly embrace, a listening ear at night? A bed that you have been sleeping for the past few years, a room that have watches you grow up, they are no longer with you. This is a terrible stage that I have to go through during the period.

Maybe, this is the feeling that I have gone through during that period of time, and that's why I feel so much for them. Of course, they need not to have the same feeling with me, but I pray that God can really bless them with good section mates, commanders and officers, or at least a christian in their section, and they can share and build each other up during the trainings, etc.

For Kelvin, more or less he's getting used to the lifestyle, but his happiness is gone. He's no longer smiling as he used to, the laughter that he used to joke with the TP guys in our CG. A stage whereby boys turn to men, has cause so much unhappiness to men. I pray that one day the joyful spirit will return in him.

If you were to ask me to go through the stage in BMT again, I would surely have the same feeling as I used to when I have back in BMT, although I just ORD in June. Maybe, I have seen more skies than the trees and have gotten used to them, that's why green doesn't sound appealing to me.

Let the spirit of joy always be with the NS guys, forever and ever more. Amen.

No comments: