Monday, August 18, 2008

:: Plans ::

SIM are finally open for registration. Looking at my current state, do I like office work? Yes, I like. However, I feel that if I were to apply for Human Resource Management course, I cannot progress very far in this career, as young, pretty and handsome people will overtake and snatch the rice bowl. Am I right to comment that, I wonder?

Should I go for designing? Well, I like designing too, but I don't have the creative cells in me. I feel that it's not enough to fight with others based on the simple things that I have created. Maybe, I have too much expectation of myself or either, I am right.

So, where should I go? I have been dragging about my life time decision for a long time, since I enter NS.. That was 2 yrs ago.. O_0.. Alot of things that I have consider to pursue before.

#1) Chef - I rejected because I don't want to sacrifice my weekends. Looking at how strict the master chef is on TV, I better think twice for a weak heart of mine.

#2) Designing - I have consider of going with NAFA or LASELLE before. Considering the facts that I have to produce a port folio, I can't do that, plus lacking of creative cells.

#3) HR - The rice bowl won't last for long. Young people are always in demand, and you can't be remain young forever.


Other options includes Home designing, full time ministry in Chorus Board, etc. So many things, what should I choose? A path that I take by choices, or when opportunity arises, which one should I choose?

God, lead my way. . .

No comments: