Sunday, August 17, 2008

:: Serving @ JW ::

It was good. It could be the first time that I do the Main Board in a service. The last time that I do could be during PM @ JW, or either @ Expo. (Most probably abt a year ago) I am glad that I have move on, and I had set ahead of my goal that I have set starting this year in ministry wise. =)

Although I only do one song, "Perfect Love". I was glad that I was given the opportunity to do the song. When my team leader ask me, I hesistate for quite some time, but then, I decided to give it a try, its now or never. Looking forward to do more worship songs and praise songs in JW!

Hopefully by end 2009 or early 2010, I can move on to do annoucements, offering verse, sermons, etc. It's a challenge as you have to be alert, sharp in the spirit, and to flow with pastors. Ohh.. Still trying to get use of the huge LED screen @ Expo. Haha.. Chorus Board has gone up to a higher level so fast, in terms of the new LED screen, the graphics, etc. That's why maybe Rev. Dr. C. Peter Wagner are invited to CHC to preach, to slow things done. Hehe.. =P

No comments: