Sunday, August 31, 2008

:: Should It Matters? ::

I love this song. =) I love songs, music which are smoothing to ears, calming to the spirit and soul. I don't really like those heavy metal music, techno which are deafening to ears, more of noise pollution to me. Haha... No offense to those techno music lovers. =P But of course, church music may seems loud but they are very different, because you know what you are singing and the atmosphere is different. I'm not the type of "high" people, therefore, I don't like to go clubbing and all sort of activities, not because I want to act "holy", but its just me lor. Haha.. We're created all differently, aren't we? =)

Bought a copy of Straits Times on Saturday and I will be looking through for job opportunities later. =D It's a time to say goodbye to my current workplace in a month's time when contract ends. 1 month will fly past quickly, just like how 2 years of NS flew past me. I will not forget God's provision for me in this 2 months, indeed, He have bless me with some experience in work that I will never forget. Thank You God for helping me in this 2 months in work.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

No comments: