Sunday, June 1, 2008

:: Stepping Out ::

Today was second time serving in Jurong West, but I was serving at the different spot of the auditorium, which is the area where PowerHouse used to be. That area was "anointed" as the spot was pretty cold and I keep trembling. Maybe I should wear a jacket with me next time when I serve.

While the management are still testing and running the new side board, I will be doing the projector system where by I will be flashing the BV 5 lines. Had a SOT student at my side to understudy. Haha.. Well, I am not really nervous as the SOT student has some experience while she serve in the SOT lesson. =)

The experience over at Expo and Jurong are really different. Over at Expo, the equipments have been set up nicely for you, and all you have to do is just to flow with the song and flash the lyrics. However, Jurong West you will have to do the setting up yourself, and I am not quite good at it. Had a good scolding from Rosa cuz she has taught me the previous week but I have forgotten. =P Well, not really a scolding but the expectation of me has gone up to another level. I should learn to "take charge" of the situation. Every single little details I must pay attention of, borrowing power supply from other ministry, laying the extension wires (it must be taped up nicely if not people will trip and fall), if the PowerHouse section is filled where I should be sitting, setting up the area, etc. Seriously, all these will not come into my mind. Chorus Board really can trained people to move into spirit of excellance, and I believe that's the DNA of City Harvest Church.

Had a great time today with my ex team over at Bishan BBQ-ing. The condo there is super nice and beautiful, look like a palace. Haha.. Kelvyn shared about his vision in this ministry and it was really good. Really hope to grow more in this ministry and grow in the Lord. =)

No comments: