Sunday, May 25, 2008

:: Service, Ministry ::

Served at Jurong West today. It was a good experience for me as I have never serve in the Main Service at Jurong before. I was quite nervous, and I was feeling quite cold too, keep "trembling" under the power of Air-Con. O_O Haha..

There was some mistakes that I make in the service, but God was good. I managed to run the BV 5 lines smoothly and is able to flash the lyrics on time. =) Looking forward for more of such experiences in the near future.

I might not be serving in Expo anymore. My new team leader, Jacelyn, who is also my Ex-Leader before the English Service starts at Jurong said that she will discussed with Kelvyn and see hows the arrangement like. =) I am quite sad if I couldn't serve at Expo, because I just started to develop relationships with people over there, and the usual laptop that I used. Haha.. Well, it's good to move on to the next level, leaving my comfort zone.

Understand the message better when I attended the Service again. It was good as I have more revelations. =D I want to have intimacy with God more. ;-)

No comments: