Saturday, May 24, 2008

:: Cellgroup ::

Cellgroup was especially different tonight, and I can really feel God so close to me. When Sharon gave an altar call to those who felt a vacuum in their hearts, I lifted up my hand. I can picture Jesus in my mind, and it seems so real, He stretched out His hands, and He held onto my hands. Just like a bridegroom stretching out his hands to the bride, and wanting the bride to be his forever.

Prayer is indeed very important. Even non-Christians know the importance of prayers and they pray to the idols everyday. I will see my dad offer joysticks everyday without fail. Even non-Christians can be so devoted, Christians should be even more be delight in seeking God! One thing we know for sure, God exist and He is real. So doesn't that makes us to pray even more?

I need to repent. . . While I was typing this, somehow, it speak to me. I really need to pray more, and need to humble myself. No matter how tired I may be, I want to pray. Prayers are so important that it can create miracles.

We played the "Passing the Current Game" in CG. Kelvin and I was being forfeited. :'( Haha.. Sharon says that Kelvin and me are not the usual ones being forfeited. Indeed, not only we have to raise up a new generation of leaders, we have to raise up a new generation of "forfeitters" too. LOL.. =P

No comments: